This time we’ll meet 13 other artistic creations made by some of the most talented designers. Charlotte Olympia, Givenchy, Olympia Le Tan, Lamat- they have been mentioned several times in this list. It seems that their imagination is endless, so very soon we will definitely return with a new top.
1. “Eye Want You Perspex Clutch” by Charlotte Olympia
2. “Gold and silver-tone oval cage clutch” by Anndra Neen
3. “Fur bag” by Fendi
4. “Masai Robot Print” tote by Givenchy
5. “Jean” clutch by Edie Parker
6. “Handcuff Perspex clutch” by CharlotteOlympia
7. “High Days Holidays embroidered clutch” by Olympia Le Tan
8. “Milk Bag” by Chanel
9. “Marisol floral-embellished suede clutch” byMarchesa
10. “The dark diamond bag” by Lamat
11. “Embellished iridescent patent-leather clutch” by Maison Martin Margiela
12. “Shiny Blue Vinyl clutch” by Yes I Am French
13. “Triangle Bag” by J.W.Anderson
For this summer designers offer dresses with different shapes and colors, so both women who love lace and women who prefer casual will find their perfect dress.
In order to preserve the freshness of summer and to focus on the dress , try to apply a natural makeup and keep your hair relaxed. Femininity and elegance are still in fashion, so don’t forget about heels and queen attitude.
1. Peter Pilotto
2. Monique Lhuillier
4. Ksenia Schnaider
5. Mary Katrantzou
7. Roksanda Ilincic
8. Le Grana
9. Jovana Markovic
Even if these colors are not visually explosive, you’ll never get bored of black and white. This classic combination will not only survive but will still dominate all the world’s catwalks. From Alexander Wang and DKNY to Monique L’huillier- they all created it’s 2015 collections in white and black.
1. Alexander Wang
2. Cushnie et Ochs
7. Monique L’huillier
8. Sally Lapointe
10. Yigal Azrouël
11. Zero + Maria Cornejo
We continue the summer series of 2014 prints and this time we present the Top of 6 Faces Prints. To see more about print trends of 2014, look here and here.
4. Peter Jensen
5. Jean Charles de Castelbajac
6. Tatyana Parfionova